Carousel provides administrators with an additional method to make sure the best bottom-up and top-down content is seen by its intended audience by elevating its presence in Feed. When this feature is enabled you will find any Featured posts created appear at the top and can be cycled through.
If you are looking to get this feature turned on for your Organization, reach out to your Customer Success Manager, or to our Support Team, firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Featuring Posts is only accessible to Team Admins, Content Moderators, and Organization Admins only they can add Posts to the Featured Post Carousel.
This article will cover:
- Adding Feed Posts to the Carousel
This feature needs to be enabled first.
Adding Posts to the Carousel is done through the same method as making a Feature Post.
- Create your post.
- Once created, click on the Post Settings cog .
- Under the Advanced Settings tab, you will find an option to "Feature this post", and turn the Toggle on.
- Select how long you want to Feature the post - this will decide on how long the Featured post appears on the Carousel.
- Click "Feature", and then the back button at the top right.
- Your post is now ready to send and once it has been it will appear along the Carousel.
There is no limit to the number of Posts that can be added to the Carousel.
Yes. All Featured Posts will still appear once in a while throughout every user's Feed (that the Post is shared to) as well as appearing in the Carousel.