Boosting posts provides you with the means to ensure that the most important and impactful content is seen by its intended audience.
Who can use this feature?
- Only Organisation administrators and Content Moderators can see the boost post option.
Boosting a post
When you spot a post that isn't being seen enough or isn't receiving as much engagement as you'd like, tap on the boost post button and select the goal you want to achieve.
Selecting your goal
There are currently two goals that you can select to help you hit your goals for a post. If you would like to, you can chose one goal and then go back and chose the other.
Ideal for when you spot a great post from someone in the company and want to share the post with more teams than they may have access to share with.
- Step 1 - Tap Boost' on the post
- Step 2 - Tap Share with more people
- Step 3 - Select any teams that you want to add to the audience of the post
- Step 4 - Tap Expand
The post will be shared with any additional teams you selected, and a note will be placed in the comment to tell everyone that you added to the audience. This is so that the post's author does not get confused when they see that their post now has a larger audience than they selected.
When a post isn't getting the engagement you would like, or you're concerned that it may be missed due to many other posts being sent simultaneously, you can promote the post to the Featured post carousel.
- Step 1 - Tap the Boost button on the post
- Step 2 - Tap Boost engagement
- Step 3 - Select how long you would like the post to be featured for.
- Step 4 - Tap Save
This post will be added to the feature post carousel for the length of time that you selected on the previous page.