Blink gives your frontline seamless access to the Microsoft 365 suite, helping enterprises like yours get the best out of their Microsoft investment.
When you connect Blink to SharePoint, you can display and access all SharePoint sites from the Blink Hub. For assistance connecting your Microsoft account to blink, please click here.
Who can use this feature?
- This is a paid-for feature. Please contact support for more information.
- The application needs to be set up by a Blink Organization Admin who is also a Global Administrator or Azure AD Application Administrator.
- Once Set up, Content can be added by Organization Admins, Content Moderators, and Team Admins.
To add content from SharePoint to Blink Hub, first, go to the Hub section of Admin and then follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Add content' button and then select 'SharePoint' from the dropdown.
- Providing that the application has been set up, Microsoft SharePoint will open in a new tab or pop-up window.
If not, please check that you don't have a popup blocker. Most browsers will tell you that a pop-up has been blocked at the top of the window.
- Locate the files and folders that you want to add to Blink and click Open.
You must have access to share everything in a folder in order to add it to Blink.
- You will now be directed back to Blink and asked to confirm where you want to share these files and who with. This works the same as sharing anything else in Blink hub and is not connected to your sharing settings on SharePoint.
Please ask someone with permission to add it for you or share things within that folder that you do have access to.
The quick fix here would be to re-connect the two services.
If that doesn't work, get in touch with our support team, who will be more than happy to help.
*It's not picking up the phone, responding to our emails. We can't even seem to find it. It must be hiding somewhere. Hopefully, it will come back online soon.
We hope that you never see this error message. It means one of two things.
- We're having a stressful time trying to fix something on our side of things. Head over to our status page for up-to-date information. If that page says "All systems are go", then please try your upload again.
- If our status page say's that everything is running smoothly, it means that something has gone wrong, but we're not 100% sure what. It's usually just a glitch and could be anything from your internet dropping for a split second to you happening to be trying to upload a document just as we're releasing an update to this feature.
Please try your upload again and if it still doesn't work, get in touch with our support team.